This policy explains why and how we manage the information we collect when a user visits our website and/or enters in contact with our company by using one of our services.
“Master Request” policy pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2013/679 (GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation)
Pursuant to and for the purposes of article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the undersigned FONDAZIONE ISTITUTO TECNICO SUPERIORE PER LE NUOVE TECNOLOGIE PER IL MADE IN ITALY – JOBSACADEMY (Foundation), with registered offices in via A. Previtali 18 Bergamo (Italy) and with operational headquarters in Via del Convento 1 San Paolo d’Argon Bergamo (Italy), hereby informs you that the personal data provided by yourself or acquired during the activities carried out by the Foundation, may be subject to processing.
The FONDAZIONE ISTITUTO TECNICO SUPERIORE PER LE NUOVE TECNOLOGIE PER IL MADE IN ITALY – JOBSACADEMY guarantees that the processing of personal data takes place in compliance with the aforementioned regulation, with fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as with the dignity of the data subject, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data, and also in compliance with other current laws and obligations of confidentiality that inspire the Foundation’s activities.
Purpose of data processing (Newsletter)
The Foundation will proceed with the gathering, storage and archiving of the personal data communicated by yourself through the filling in of the “Newsletter” online form on the website https://jac-its.it/.
The data communicated by yourself that is gathered and processed are:
- name and surname;
- email address;
The data collected and processed are necessary for the following purposes:
- Subscription by users to the newsletter via emailing list;
- Sending of the newsletter containing information, commercial and promotional content by the data controller to subscribers.
The legal basis for processing is article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), “the Data Subject has given consent to the processing of their Personal Data for one of more specific purposes” of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Nature of the possible non-provision of data
The full or partial refusal to provide data may render it impossible for the undersigned to process your data and therefore to carry out the processing described in the paragraph PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING (Newsletter).
Period of processing and archiving of data
Your personal data will be stored by the Data Controller for the period of time strictly necessary to carry out the processing described and in accordance with the terms of law, and in any case for no longer than 48 months from your most recent request for contact.
In order to oppose the sending of institutional communications and to express your desire to no longer receive said communications, it is sufficient to select the specific option provided in each individual communication received.
Method of processing
The processing of personal data takes place within the offices with manual, digital and telematic means, in accordance with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in such a manner as to guarantee the security and the confidentiality of said data in respect for the rules of confidentiality and security provided for by the law, by the relative regulations and by internal measures.
Communication of personal data
All the data gathered and processed may be communicated, for the purposes specified above, to the following categories of identified internal and external persons appointed and/or processors who have been provided with specific instructions:
- The General Secretariat of the Foundation;
- The Communication and Fund-raising department of the Consorzio OFFICIUM (owned by Fondazione San Michele Arcangelo);
- The IT department of the Consorzio OFFICIUM (owned by Fondazione San Michele Arcangelo);
- External subjects who manage/provide support to/assist the Data Controller, also occasionally, in the administration of the information system and the telecommunications networks (including email and/or web platforms);
- The respective authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or measures issued by public organisations.
The data you provide may be communicated for correlated processing with the same purposes and limited to the strict competence of the employees of other companies and foundations belonging to Fondazione San Michele Arcangelo.
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries.
Rights of the data subject.
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data subject has the right:
- to the access to personal data.
- to obtain the rectification or the erasure of the same or to the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning them;
- of object to the processing of their data;
- to data portability;
- to revoke consent, where provided for; this does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent granted before withdrawal;
- to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
The data controller is the Fondazione ISTITUTO TECNICO SUPERIORE PER LE NUOVE TECNOLOGIE PER IL MADE IN ITALY – JOBSACADEMY with registered offices in Via Previtali, 18 – 24122 BERGAMO, represented by the Legal Representative, who can be contacted for the exercising of your rights by sending a request via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to the address Via Previtali, 18 – 24122 Bergamo.
Clarity (Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited)
Clarity is a service that allows the Data Controller to monitor its customers’ conversions.