An all-round approach that reflects the main goal of the Foundation; to consider and value individuals as a whole.
The success of JAC is founded on a precise model based on five essential aspects:
EDUCATION – TRAINING – WORK – RESEARCH – SUSTAINABILITY
How does it work?
Every new applicant will be guided in choosing one of the 13 courses from our catalog
Each course is combined from the beginning with one or more degree courses in order to immediately begin working towards achieving two qualifications through partnerships with the most important online universities. These combinations have been studied to maximise the number of credits recognised by partner universities and to reduce to the bare minimum the number of supplementary exams that each Talent will be required to take.
Every Talent is assisted by a Personal Coach who will accompany them throughout their experience and provide them support in achieving their personal and professional goals.
The model provides for two periods of work experience within the curriculum for a total of 800 hours, to be taken during the first and the second year of studies. As early as the third year, JAC will guide you into finding YOUR job and an apprenticeship contract in line with your course. This particular type of contract will allow the Talent to simultaneously work and study, in order to hone their skills and technical specialization, completing the training course with the earning of a three-year degree.
The cornerstone of the JAC model is the contact with the professional world:
- The Masters are professionals capable of bringing real-life experience into the classroom
- 75% of the teaching staff is made up of professionals, and another 15% are entrepreneurs
- The course guarantees 800 hours of work experience and a one-year apprenticeship contract
- The three-year course includes company workshops to favour contact with the highest possible number of companies
- The special JAC Business Challenge will allow you to take on the role of a Research and Development department for the large-scale partner companies, gaining experience through a contest, competing with the other Talents enrolled
- At the end of the course, every single Talent is guaranteed a real job opportunity in line with their studies
Why this is important for your future
Our attentive observation of the world that surrounds us has led us to evolve towards offering three-year courses, something that no other Technical Higher Education Institute in Italy does.
Organizational arrangements in the work world, both in the public and private sectors, are, in fact, threatening the growth and careers of those who do not have a college degree, regardless of the worker’s technical skills.
In considering the medium- and long-term prospects of our Talents as well as their immediate placement, it was clear that we needed to evolve. We did so by ensuring a focus on work and learning through experience, providing the opportunity for each Talent in the third year of their course to have a level-three apprenticeship contract in a company while at the same time taking their university exams.
In our role as educators, we want to make sure that whoever enrols in JobsAcademy has all the tools necessary to fulfil their desires.