The aim of the courses in this area is to train specialised technicians for industry, construction and robotics; fundamental drivers for the Italian economy and industry 4.0.
The diffusion and miniaturisation of electronic and computer components allows for the integration and interconnection of machinery, departments and decision-making processes. The main goal of a technician operating in this area is to increase manufacturing efficiency, optimise and reduce production costs and increase the design efficiency of new products and solutions with a view to continuous innovation.
THE TEACHING IN THIS AREA IS SPECIFICALLY FOCUSED ON:
- Advanced production systems (both interconnected and modular) that allow for flexibility, performance and extremely high levels of automation;
- Design thinking processes;
- Industrial 3D printing processes that allow for the processing of items and other processes that would otherwise be impossible;
- Nanotechnologies and intelligent materials;
- Software platforms for the integration and exchange of data and information throughout the processes and the various stages of production of goods and services.
Polymer transformation technology course
A Senior Polymer Transformation Technician is a professional figure with a high level of theoretical and practical knowledge regarding the various forms of technology related to the transformation of plastics, the choice of materials according to use, and the actual designing of plastic products.Find out more about the course
Industrial design course
The figure of Senior Industrial Manufacturing and Design Technician plays a role in a sector that represents Italian excellence worldwide. Growing evolution and transformation in the field of technology offers a range of opportunities for growth in the sector. Students will learn how to work with the latest software for creating and transforming new products.Find out more about the course
Mechatronics and Industrial Automation 4.0 Course
A Senior Mechatronics and Industry 4.0 Automation Technician is qualified to design, manufacture and programme automatic manufacturing machines and systems.Find out more about the course
Come and meet us!
OPEN DAY JAC
22 July 2023
Would you like to explore all the opportunities offered through an experience at JobsAcademy?
Take part in one of our Open Days, the best way to discover JAC!
Would you like to download our e-book?
Fill in the form with your details.